Monday, May 3, 2010

Noah's Ark found?












After the flood killed nearly everything on earth, the Ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat in present-day Turkey (according to Genesis 8:4). "Web sites are buzzing over claims that remains from Noah’s Ark may have been found on Turkey’s Mt. Ararat. Yeung Wing-Cheung claims he and his research team located the remains of Noah's Ark. The finders are an evangelical group, saying they are '99.9 percent' sure that a wooden structure found on the mountainside was part of a ship that housed the Biblical Noah, his family and a menagerie of creatures during a giant flood 4,800 years ago". I say who cares! If finding an ark on a mountain is what you need to validate your faith then you have no faith to start with. Hebrew 11:1 says "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen". Did you get the "not seen" part? "Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God"- If you don't attend Church you have 0 faith. It is not faith if you have to see it to believe it! I'm trusting Him who is invisible. My faith is in one whom my fleshly eyes have never seen, who's blood washed away my sin (didn't see that either), but it happened just the same. How you say? He came to me and spoke in a still small voice to my hearts ear, that truly was as loud as a trumpet spiritually. He gave me the faith I needed to call on Him, and place my trust in Him to save my soul, and He did. Romans 10:9-10 says, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation". What marvelous grace.

Just for the record, I believe any man who is a carpenter and knows the labor involved in cutting, limbing, scaling, moving (logging), debarking, sawing, plaining, hacking it to dry out, re-cutting and building with wood, would never walk away from all that lumber that he has bled and sweated on. Personally I think the ark was torn apart by Noah and his family to build Houses with, and barns, plus chicken coups, etc. I believe it wasn't left to rot, nor abandoned but dismantled and reused. It hasn't been found because their is nothing left to find, for some 4000 years now, Amen! But that is my opinion.






























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment